- SINGLE-STEP TORIC MARKER designed to mark the desired axis of toric placement. The mark is performed pre-operatively, which eliminates an intra-op step.
- New design makes markings and degree scale more visible, allowing better accuracy.
- The outer barrel has indentations which make it easy to rotate.
- Ergonomic handle is angled to avoid the lower eyelid when marking while still being able to rest your hand on the patient's cheek for stability.
- Gravity weight is at the back of the marker, not interfering with your grip.
- There is a wide central opening for better centration when marking.
3-196 Richman Toric Marker